Pages

Mekong Delta Island 1 Day Tour ( My Tho - Ben Tre)

  1. vietfuntravel.com/mekong-delta-day-tours-vietnam-my-tho...   Cached
    7.45am - 8.00am we begin to visit Mekong Delta Day Tours Vietnam (My Tho - Ben Tre) - Island Tour. 9:30am - 10.00am, We will arrive in My Tho. Embark a made of timber ...
  2. www.vietnamadventuretours.vn/tour-detail-mekong-delta...   Cached
    Mekong Delta 1-day Tour: My Tho- Ben Tre ... Tour Code: VATMK1 - Route: Saigon-My Tho- Saigon Duration: 1 day - Class: ... Phu Quoc Island: ...
  3. www.enjoytravelvietnam.com/.../193/My-Tho-Ben-Tre-Full-Day   Cached
    ... Tour Ho chi Minh My Tho - Ben Tre Full Day, Tour Ho chi Minh Ben Tre, ... TheMekong River Tours, Cheapest Mekong Delta Tour ... ( Tortoise island ).
  4. vietfuntravel.com/mekong-delta-island-1-day-tour-my-tho...   Cached
    Detail Itinerary for Mekong Delta Island 1 Day Tour ( My Tho - Ben Tre) Saigon to theMekong Delta: Mekong Delta is is famous for as Vietnam's 'rice basket’-- a ...
  5. vietnambiketours.eu/.../cycling-mekong-delta   Cached
    cycling mekong delta is a tours of vietnam cycling ...
  6. mekong-delta-tours-com.blogspot.com/2013/03/mekong-delta...   Cached
    Boats along the floating fish for visitors to learn how to fish on the river by locals and see Rach Mieu.Tham the island village in Ben Tre Mekong delta ...
  7. vietbuffalo.com/.../mekong-delta/day-my-tho-ben-tre-tour-328   Cached
    Day MY THO  BEN TRE TOUR: Come to mekong delta and get experience the famoustourist spot in South Vetnam ... Day : MY THO  BEN TRE TOUR. Tour ... (Phoenix ...
  8. www.deluxegrouptours.com/mekong-group-tours/mekong-delta...   Cached
    Book online Mekong Delta - My Tho - Ben Tre 1 Day. ... Discover the magic of theMekong on this full-day tour from Ho ... You'll also visit Tortoise island and see a ...
  9. vietnamtravelgroup.com.vn/tours/75-mekong-delta-my-tho...   Cached
    Mekong delta tours, ... Tour Name: Mekong Delta (My Tho - Ben Tre) 1 Day Tour . Accommodation Style (*) Prefered departure date* Length of travel (days ...
  10. www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g303942-i9448-k5011653...   Cached
    Mekong delta - Cai Be & Ben Tre 1 day tour??? Watch this Topic. ... Otherwise, just stick to a 1-day Ben Tre tour and give My Tho a miss ...
    1. www.saigonmuslimtours.com/Holidays/saigon-mekong-delta...   Cached
      Leading Muslim tour company specializes in organizing Mekong delta - My Tho - BenTre 1 day ... Delta  My Tho  Ben Tre 1 Day Muslim Tour. ... on the island, ...
    2. goasiatravel.com/.../mekong-1-day-tour-my-tho-ben-tre.html   Cached
      ... Mekong Delta 1 day tour (My Tho Ben Tre) Duration: 1. Tour Code: GAT_vn1572.Tour Price: VND similar to 32 US$ Average rating: 5, based on 425 reviews ...
    3. www.deltaadventuretours.com/English/TourDetail.aspx?...   Cached
      Tours - Mekong Delta Tours Daily. My Tho - Ben Tre by Bus ... SAIGON – MY THO BEN TRE – SAIGON 1DAY. Departure 07:45 ... Explore Floating Market in one day ...
    4. www.yourlocalbooking.com/tours/mekong-delta/mekong-delta...   Cached
      Mekong Delta Tour: My Tho - Ben Tre 1 Day Tour - Tours in Mekong Delta. Shopping cart. BOOK NOW. HOME; ... Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to Tortoise ...
    5. www.vietnamtravelways.com/chi-tiet-tour/62/hcmc-my-tho...   Cached
      ... Mekong delta tours, My Tho - Ben Tre Full Day. ... VietNam Tour HCMc - My Tho -Ben Tre 1 Day . ... Enjoy lunch on the island, ...
    6. www.indochinalegend.com/Mekong-Delta-Cruise-My-Tho-and...   Cached
      Those on a tight schedule can take a day tour to My Tho. ... Mekong Delta Cruise MyTho and Ben Tre Tour full day. ... cruise on the Tien River to Tortoise island.
    7. vietnamtravelgroup.com.vn/tours/75-vietnam-tours-mekong...   Cached
      Mekong delta tours, ... Tour Name: Mekong Delta (My Tho - Ben Tre) 1 Day Tour . Accommodation Style (*) Prefered departure date* Length of travel (days ...
    8. www.vietnamuniquetours.com/my-tho-1-day-tour   Cached
      Home » Southern Vietnam Tours » Mekong Delta Tours » Mekong delta  My Tho Ben Tre  1 day. $34. ... 1 day tours Angkor Wat Cambodia Can Tho Cruise Da Nang ...
    9. mekongdeltavietnamtour.blogspot.com/2013/09/mekong-delta...   Cached
      ... mekong delta tour, mekong delta tours, tour mekong my tho ben tre, ... 1 mineral water bottle/pax/day ... MY THO BEN TRE ISLAND.
    10. www.tourstovietnam.net/.../193/My-Tho-Ben-Tre-Full-Day.aspx   Cached
      ... Cheapest Mekong Delta Tours. Tours. Home; Hotels; ... ( Tortoise island ). ... My Tho- Ben Tre Full Day - The Mekong River Tours
      1. www.sapacotourist.vn/en/tours/detail/mekong-delta-1-day...   Cached
        Mekong Delta 1 day : My Tho - Ben Tre. Time: Full day. Departure: Daily. Transport: Bus. Price: 220.000 VNĐ . Tour Grograme: MY THO - BEN TRE ... --- Full day trip ...
      2. www.vietnamtoursaigon.com/Excursions/mekong-delta-1-day...   Cached
        ... Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour, Mekong Delta 1 Day Trip Ho Chi Minh City, My Tho - BenTre 1 Day Excursion, ... Mekong River Delta Combined Phu Quoc Island Relax 6 Days ...
      3. www.mekong-travel.net/Mekong_Tours/Mekong_Delta/Full_Day...   Cached
        Full day cruise to Mekong Delta river My Tho Ben Tre to discovery one of the ... Cat BaIsland Hotels: SAPA: Sapa ... Ben Tre Full day Tour The Mekong Delta is one of ...
      4. www.getyourguide.com/.../mekong-delta-my-tho-ben-tre-t34583   Cached
        Book now online: Mekong Delta Full-Day Tour My Tho and Ben Tre. Boat along small canals, walk through orchards and meet Mekong Delta fishermen on a ...
      5. www.vietnamgrouptour.com/.../my-tho-ben-tre-full-day.html   Cached
        Spend full day to explore My Tho and Ben Tre in Mekong Delta which is also known as Vietnam's ... Mekong Delta ; Can Tho ; Phu Quoc Island; Tours by theme. Day trips ...
      6. www.travelnowvietnam.com/.../My-Tho-Ben-Tre-1-day-tour-.html   Cached
        Saigon Tours; Mekong Delta Tours; Phu Quoc Island; Cheap Tours; Laos. Laos ... BenTre ( 1 day tour) ( 1 Days ) My Tho is the closest Mekong Delta City to Saigon ...
      7. www.mekongdeltavietnamtours.com/Vietnam-Mekong-Tours/...   Cached
        Day 1: Sai Gon - My Tho - Ben Tre - Chau Doc ... Combined Mekong Delta Tour Phu Quoc Island: ... Ben Tre My Tho Can Tho. Mekong delta tours Long Xuyen Tour MyTho ...
      8. www.tourstovietnam.net/.../193/My-Tho-Ben-Tre-Full-Day.aspx   Cached
        My Tho - Ben Tre Full Day Tour Depart From Ho Chi Minh city Tour visit: The MekongRiver Tours , Cheapest Mekong Delta Tours. Tours. Home; ... ( Tortoise island ).
      9. www.vietnamfuntravel.com/?cid=44&tour=267&title=VF172:...   Cached
        Viet Fun Travel holds Mekong Delta Tour - Island Tour (My Tho-Ben Tre) everyday with Low price guarantee – book now! +84 (0)909 759 479 or sales@vietfuntravel.com
      10. www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g303942-i9448-k5011653...   Cached
        Mekong delta - Cai Be & Ben Tre 1 day tour??? Watch this Topic. ... Otherwise, just stick to a 1-day Ben Tre tour and give My Tho a miss ...

No comments:

Post a Comment